Features


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome Dubai..

Hmmm... Its been long time when I posted new topic.. Well, I’m now in United Arab Emirates in Dubai, working as a Software Developer in Creativo LLC.

Why I’m here Dubai? Roy Besiera recommended me to his boss to replace him and continue what he was been doing in a couple of months. Well, I’m glad to be part of the development and environment in Dubai so I accepted it.

What I do? I’m concern in developing and updating a Online Hotel Reservation using a third party Integration, Maintaining and customizing a CMS as well as the E-commerce websites. Back to work lots of things to be knock off for today, client will be calling in a minute. I'll be posting more soon.

2 comments:

Seo Philippines said...

congrats kabayan on your new job another filipino talent making it big in other country.

Unknown said...

Parbz, pakilink sa ako isa ka blog beh..mao ni xa..http://www.ladygeekwannabe.com/

Thanks!