Features


Sunday, September 28, 2008

8 Random Facts about Me

Hello Alritch. This is my first time and for you I'm posting some of the things i do, I don't like and I'm thinking..

1.) I'm In love to my Girlfriend and we're getting settle this coming year.
2.) I want to change my career cause it's not right for me(Thinking)....
3.) I cannot do conversation to our client if they have question regarding on the specific task (nervous) after that I'm losing my confident but on the positive side i want to improve it and to prove to them that is not my weakness.
4.) I love to watch scary bloody movies (killing each other)(chuckle).
5.) I rather buy some foods than buying cloths.
6.) I don't smoke i don't really drink. i really don't like the taste of any of beverage.
7.) I love to play basketball every Sunday even the end of the day all of my body is painful.
8.) When I'm alone i always talk to myself. hahaha (chuckle)

Now its done. I'm tagging this people.

1.) Dahl
2.) Admiral
3.) Miss Elle
4.) ZAZA
5.) Dgores
6.) Eunice
7.) Ridwan
8.) Aice


And the RULES are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am looking forward for your wedding parbs. I hope you will invite me.. Hhehehehe..

You know, I am a bit sad that you are on doubt about your career now.. ehehhee.. but I hope sometime soon, sooner or later or whatever it is - you will find what you really really love.

Just feel confident when you are talking to your client parbs... good luck to you..

Happy to meet and have a friend like you.. Take care always and God bless.

Thanks for posting this tag..

Anonymous said...

#AlRitch - Thank you for the comments almz. I'm happy too to meet too. thanks also for the advise and hope you stay long in Jairo.. you're awesome almz

Unknown said...

aw..tapad raman kaya parbs.. no probs na oi..eheheheh

Anonymous said...

#AlRitch - unsa tapad hehehehe ala nako na getch to da!! Yeah.. ana ba good luck sa imong pag program :-p welcome sa pag sakit samot sa imong ulo. pero hawud man ka. wala na probs sa imo :D hehehehehe good luck.