Features


Friday, July 11, 2008

missing

My mother is a 53 years old woman. i love my mother a lot she always there for me. during in my school days in elementary, high school and during college. She's there always in times of ups and downs even its difficult but shes there for us for my brother and sister. i wrote this one cause i miss my mother shes on the hospital today and she got an operation to remove the tumor in her breast. i am so worried cause shes so fat and i think shes also weak. thanks also for my brother lester for taking care of her, his a very bright guy and i admire him and am happy to be his brother (bow) . Anyway I pickup my Girlfriend in her office and walk going home, I saw my Father in front of the church, I don't know what he is doing there. but i know he is also worried about my mother situation, even he didn't tell me but i felt and saw to his face. Get well soon mom i love you so much and we love you. I have no one to talk about my feelings so i just blogs it here. get well soon mom :(

5 comments:

mmBacus said...

i didn't think you're emotional, too, Parbs. I thought you're a geek (somehow), 'coz i've been seeing codes in your blog (hehehe).

nyway, how's your mom? tell her to get well soon na lang. ^_^

Leslie C. Parba said...

thanks for the comments mels. :)

eunice said...

Guess everyone will get emotional when it comes to our beloved ones.. I really wish that your mum will get well soon. Your mum must be very lucky to have such a loving family.

Leslie C. Parba said...

my mom now is okay. were okay now.:D thanks GOD.

Leslie C. Parba said...

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some comments. i really appreciate it. thanks :)